Like most other US-based TV subscription services, Fox Sports Go is only available to US residents, and only as long as they stay within the boundaries of the states.
For those who frequently travel outside of the US for business or leisure, this can be an incredibly disappointing truth. Paying for a subscription only to see a message about “geographical restrictions” is definitely a bummer, after all.
It is also very disappointing for American expats who may reside in countries like the UK, Australia, Germany, France, Japan, India, or practically any other country in the world outside the US as they would not be able to watch Fox Sports Go from abroad.
Of course, just because someone says you cannot or should not do something does not always mean you should listen to them. In this case, you can actually circumvent these region-based blocks with the use of a single ingenious type of service: a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
How to Unblock and Access Fox Sports Go from Anywhere
By using a VPN set to a US server, you can unblock Fox Sports Go and watch videos and live streams from basically any country. That includes all of Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania!
There are some things to keep in mind:
- You need to pay for a VPN. Free VPNs are not recommended. They are slow and have limited bandwidth.
- You need to have an active TV subscription in the US. Using a VPN will simply remove geographical restrictions, it will not let you watch Fox Sports Go content for free.
- You can download Fox Sports go in almost any device including iPhones, Android phones, Windows PCs, Roku streaming boxes, the Chromecast, and so forth.
And it couldn’t be easier to do it! Before we explain it step-by-step, you should take a look at some of the VPNs we recommend here at VPNtrends. We have reviewed each of the VPNs on the table below and can vouch that they work incredibly well for US-based content.
Here’s How to Watch Fox Sports Go using a VPN (step-by-step)
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Subscribe to one of the VPNs we recommended above.
- Install the VPN client on your device.
- Connect to a VPN server located in the US.
- Following that, download the Fox Sports Go app on your device. You can find download links in the official page.
- Open the app and enter your TV subscription credentials.
- Watch your favorite shows or live-streamed matches!
That’s really all you have to do. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop a message down below and we’ll answer to the best of our abilities!